2017 Stability Law: between innovation, bonuses and new measures
The 2017 Stability Law introduces novelties and to support income bonuses, such as the baby bonus, and other recruitment bonus to combat rising unemployment. Confirmed with the replacement of Equitalia tax agency, and also the amnesty tax demands.
The main new features of the 2017 Stability Law are:
- Easing of taxation of small businesses;
- Allocated 500 EUR a year for migrant (one-off) to meet the costs of Commons;
- Confirmation of the Baby Bonus in 2017;
- Extension of the bonus of eco-renovations to condominiums and hotels;
- € 7 billion (in three years) has been allocated for the fourteenth to lower pensions and the pension advance;
- Lowering of IRES from 27.5% to 24%;
- 4.5 billion for the maneuver appropriations for the plan House Italy for the earthquake victims;
- Restart of recruitment in the public sector.
2017 Stability of Law concerns the VAT increase, which would lead the two main rates of 10-13% and 22-24%. To lighten the tax burden of farmers, in the next Stability Law, the Government eliminated the income tax on cadastral income of agricultural enterprises. Debuts IRI, the tax on the income of entrepreneurs, also at 24%, a kind of flat tax for sole proprietors and partnerships that reinvest profits. The EPA will allow early retirement to retire at 63 years, 3 years and 7 months in advance to the retirement age with at least 20 years of contributions. The worker receives a treatment, the EPA, which then will return with twenty-year rate applied on the board.
- Student Act: no tax area for students with ISEE income of up to 13 thousand euro, scholarships to 15 thousand euro, resources to university departments and researchers;
- Poverty Plan: resources to 600 million for low-income families;
- 4.5 billion for the reconstruction after the earthquake;
- Spending Review: about 5.5 billion, of which 3.3 by strengthening PA centralizing purchases, 1.2 billion from health supplies savings, 1 billion from ministries cuts.